|Ginger and Cinnamon *Pic Googled|
We were so focused in snapping photos of the food that we forgot to snap the photo of our drink. It was so yummy we gulped the whole teapot in a few minutes only. The ingredients blend well and I did not even realize it has ginger until I check the recipe. So here is how we make our tea:
1 1/2 sticks cinnamon
3cm ginger, halves (we just use half of it)
5 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon tea leaves
1 sprig mint leaves
1. Infuse the tea leaves for a few minutes.
2. Strain the tea into the teapot.
3. Add water and sugar and adjust to your taste.
4. Add the cinnamon sticks, mint leaves and ginger in the teapot.
5. Let the taste blend for a while then serve.
I tried the tea with some ice cubes and it was as good. Give it a try!